Enviromental, Social & Governance
We believe that well-governed companies contribute to the development of Latin America
The purspose of our work in strategic sustainability is to generate convsersations and considerations within the board of directors regarding economic, social and environmental subjects; and the way these matters are aligned with the corporate strategy and how sustainability risks are managed.
The purpose is to have an approach to climate change, migrations, resources shortage as an opportunity for competitiveness and creation of value and not as potential operational, financial and reputational risks.
This service is useful for companies that want make sustainability matters as a fundamental element for their businesses.
¿How do we do it?
- We work with the organization in the identification and the adequate management of social, economic and environmental risks, impacts and opportunities.
- We train Board of Directors and Executives in order to generate awareness in strategic sustainably.
- We work in identifying and prioritizing different strategies for sustainability management.
- We design strategies for interactions with shareholders.
- We work with the company in the integration of Sustainable Development Goals.